Summer Family Dog Training Class
Dogs Trust are offering FREE dog training classes throughout the year!
Here at Dog School, we believe that training your dog should involve the whole family, so we are inviting parents and their children to learn the dog training basics!
The workshops are run by our wonderful Dog School team and our Education & Community Officers.
*One adult and up to two children aged 7-11 are welcome to the classes with their family dog.*
The sessions will include:
- An introduction to Clicker Training – learn how to correctly use a clicker to reinforce your dog’s good behaviour.
- Basic Commands – learn the best ways to teach your dog fun tricks and every day commands.
- Be Dog Smart – learn how to stay safe around dogs when you are out and about.
- Grand Finale – families and their dogs will get the opportunity to practice what they have learned by completing a fun assault course! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Sessions are 90 mins long.
- Dogs must be dog and human friendly, and are subject to telephone pre-assessment by our Dog School Coaches, if we cannot reach you beforehand you will not be able to attend.
- A space must be booked in advance. Please book one space PER FAMILY.